Saturday, August 21, 2010

What would be the best way to go about securing 2 computers in my business in case I get shut out?

Its a long story, but to make it short - I get the feeling I'm going to be stabbed in the back by a business partner... So I'm looking to set up an insurance policy that includes the 2 computers that (more or less) run the business ahead of time just in case %26amp; I'm looking for some pointers or ideas to help me out.





I have unlimited access to the 2 computers for the next few days before I get screwed over I think so anything I need to actually install on the computers myself is fine. I'm looking for a good key logger to record %26amp; email me info, what I could use help with though is finding something I can plant on the computers (that I could activate remotely) that would give them some kind of nasty virus that would disable them (we have ZERO internet security...not anymore at least)





any help or advice is appreciated...just no comments telling me not to, I'm likely going to get stabbed in the back %26amp; need an insurance policy...What would be the best way to go about securing 2 computers in my business in case I get shut out?
here is a smart tool from EAMSOFT that i think could meet ur need:


http://www.monitoring-softwares.comWhat would be the best way to go about securing 2 computers in my business in case I get shut out?
I won't help you on this one...you can be charged with not only spying but computer tampering to create malicious destruction....I don't know what your beef is nor do i want to...in my opinion do nothing that you will regret later....Think about it..before you act........
  • topical cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment