Saturday, August 21, 2010

CPA113 - Business Strategy and Leadership, Case Study?

CPA113 - Case Study?





Is anyone in Singapore currently doing CPA113 - Business Strategy and Leadership (BSL) module? I'm looking for study group to discuss and compare notes for the current exam topic of Case Study.





If anyone has done this module before, would you mind sharing the knowledge and give some suggestion on how to tackle the exam?





Thanks.CPA113 - Business Strategy and Leadership, Case Study?
i can give you the notes which i did in workshop for this subject u give me your email address i will mail uCPA113 - Business Strategy and Leadership, Case Study?
Hi Suraj, i am francis, Could mail me the notes too


my email id : francis2cool@gmail.com

Report Abuse

1 comment:

Business Strategy and Leadership Semester One 2010 said...

Is anyone done CPA113 - Business Strategy and Leadership (BSL) semester one 2010?


Can you please email your exam note for CPA 113 Business Strategy and Leadership-Semester One 2010?

My email address is : loh12344@yahoo.com

I very appreciate your help.

Regards

Kok Peng Hor from Singapore

Post a Comment