Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Case Study for 1st semister MBA from Indian School of Business Management and Administration?

Can someone help me in solving 7-8 case studies of each of the following Subjects/Authors. If yes please send me your E-Mail ID so that i can forward the questions to you. take this on high priority please.





ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR-Stephen P. Robbbins,MANAGEMENT james A F Stoner %26amp; R. Edward Freeman and Daniel R. Gilbert, JR,CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR-Leon G. Schiffman %26amp; Leslie Lazar Kanuk,BUSINESS COMMUNICATION - Bovee Thill SchatzmanCase Study for 1st semister MBA from Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
Hi:





Sorry, I don't have an answer for you. However, I am considering enrolling for their Business Management course in Finance Management. I would really appreciate if you could give me some info about the Institute. Is it well recognized in the industry? How is the faculty, placements and what is the usual salary range?





I would really appreciate if you could shed some light on these aspects. Thanks.





-Trishul

No comments:

Post a Comment