Saturday, August 7, 2010

Could you explain the meaning of this phrase in this case: I do, but I claim any business use back?

Who pays for the ongoing cost of the phone, including the cost of calls, sending messages and any other applications or services charged to your phone?








1 I do


2 I do, but I claim any business use back


3 My partner/other family member


4 My parents


5 My employer, but I pay for personal useCould you explain the meaning of this phrase in this case: I do, but I claim any business use back?
It's ambiguous, particularly since I don't know the context. ';I do, but I claim any business use'; implies (to me) that you pay the bill and then claim the costs associated with business use on your taxes.





I think ';I do, but I claim any business use back'; might mean that you pay the bill, and then your employer reimburses you for the business costs.Could you explain the meaning of this phrase in this case: I do, but I claim any business use back?
Greetings to India! :-)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment