Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Business Studies AQA GCSE Exam, Are We Supposed To Have Recieved A Case Study?

Ok, this is kinda strange to ask, but I am panicing.


I've looked at a few similar questions, and one stated that they had a case study on ';Kellogs'; for their AQA Business Studies Exam Tomorrow.


I am sitting that exam, but noone in my class has been given a case study.


Is it necessary to have recieved one? Or am I just panicing for no reason?


Our teacher has been ill for about 2 weeks so we've had no help and I think the majority of us are going to fail :(Business Studies AQA GCSE Exam, Are We Supposed To Have Recieved A Case Study?
Ok, dont want to be mean but PANIC!! You should've received the kelloggs case study about 4 weeks ago! It says that on the AQA site! The case study gives you hints about what will be on the exam!


Good luck :S

No comments:

Post a Comment