Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it true that Limewire is going out of business? Rumored 2 months ago. In case, how would I save my music?

Burn it to discIs it true that Limewire is going out of business? Rumored 2 months ago. In case, how would I save my music?
hope so b/c its full of b.s. and spyware/ virusesIs it true that Limewire is going out of business? Rumored 2 months ago. In case, how would I save my music?
Um.... If your music is already on your comp do nothing. As nothing will be deleted. On the other hand, if your one of those that have THOUSANDS of unfinished songs then that is what they shall remain as. Unfinished. And if LimeWire DOES go down, there is ALWAYS more places to go. Older versions of WinMX (which I use most), SoulSeek, iMesh among others. But again the q was about your music.
i don't know but i'm still using it and it works
If you have an Ipod, you can save your music on Itunes, otherwise, save on compact disks.
burn it to a cd! duh on i tunes

No comments:

Post a Comment